In honor of my upcoming trip to Mexico City I wanted to share my flight essentials having 2 things top of mind: Comfort + Entertainment
- Towelettes Neutrogena or Yes to Cucumbers are my favorite!
- Hand Sanitizer I try to pick one with essential oils for a boost of relaxation.
- Lip Balm I’ll either take Carmex or Laneige Lip Sleeping mask – I’m obsessed with this stuff but since it’s pricier I sometimes avoid taking it on certain trips.
- Hand Lotion Get mine at Target’s travel section. I’m not too picky when it comes to hand lotion so anything works as long as it doesn’t take up too much space.
- Eye Mask They have these everywhere! Sephora, Ulta, Target, Amazon- you get the point. This time around I got this one!
- Deodorant I aim for natural deodorants like Kopari and Native.
- Toothbrush/toothpaste Currently using a travel size Quip toothpaste and a small toothbrush from Target’s travel section.
- Collapsible Water Bottle I have this one and it works perfectly. Also its compact so it doesn’t take too much space.
- Drip Drop Electrolyte Powder Sticks This helps with dehydration from the plane as well as after happy hour to continue feeling goodd after happy hour
- Portable Charger You can find plenty of options on Amazon that fit everyone’s needs. I currently use the charger from my Away Luggage (which I also recommend- worth the investment) but if I didn’t have it I would buy any of the following Yoobao Portable Charger or Anker PowerCore.
- Audible Books As much as I love flipping pages, having an audible book will save space on my personal item bag. This also allows me to have multiple books to choose from.
- Netflix I download binge-worthy episodes or movies ahead of time so they are ready to go if I end up wanting to watch something on my phone.
- Journal + Pen I just got a small journal from TJMaxx for $3! It fits perfectly in my personal bag item. There have been many studies that have shown incredible benefits from journaling. Putting your thoughts down on paper is therapeutic and can serve to organize your thoughts if you’re feeling overwhelmed.
- Small Headphones I love my beats but for travel I keep those at home and take a small pair to again save space and to not feel bad if I end up losing them.
So, that wraps up my current flight essentials! I hope this was helpful for your next trip or just as a way to discover new products.
I would also love to know, what are you travel essentials?